This is the Ki exercise that feels the most like EXERCISE. It is very effective at reinforcing a strong feeling of One-Point. But don't do it if you have bad knees.
How to do it.
- Don't shortchange your self. Really jump up into the air, straightening out your body. Crouch down all the way until your knee and hands touch the ground.
- This exercise is exhausting. But don't think about that. Just stay positive, believe you can do more, and keep going. (But be reasonable, and don't overdo it.)
- Do this exercise a number of times, then stop in the crouched position. Have someone test you by placing a hand on your lower back and pushing forward.
- Keep One-Point. (Will we ever stop saying that?)
- One nice thing about this exercise is that, after you've done it quite a few times, your muscles have to relax because they're so tired. So don't quit too early.
- Don't look down at the ground. Even when you're completely crouched, keep your eyes forward.